Vacuum Lifting Solutions To Handle a Wide Variety of Goods & Materials.
Boosting Safety, Efficiency & Erogonomics.
Vacuum lifting is becoming an increasingly popular solution to overcome challenges associated with the handling of goods/materials in production, warehousing and logistics environments. With a growing emphasis on ergonimics and safety, we have ensured that we are at the forefront of this exciting product range with over 6 years of supplying local solutions to some of the most recognised companies in the world.
TAWI & Vaculex have now joined forces under the Piab Group. Vaculex spares will still be supplied to existing clients although new solutions will be offered as TAWI products.
TAWI Vacuum Lifting Product Categories:
Find the best vacuum lifting equipment based on your requirements.
- Lifting capacity: up to 140 lbs
- Lifting speed: 0-1 m/s
- Stroke: 1720 - 1840 mm
- Lift, boxes, drums, baggage, food products and more at a rapid rate
- Wide selection of tools available
- Rotate 360 degrees
- Ergonomic handle
- Adaptable suction feet
- Lifting capacity: up to 600 lbs; Lifting speed: 0-1 m/s
Mobile Vacuum Lifters
- Compatible with any forklift or pallet jack.
- Ideal for high-speed order picking and warehouse lifting operations.
- Pick on pallet with minimal physical effort.
- Full reach into pallet racks and other cramped spaces.
Explosion Proof Lifter
- Can handle various loads up to 600 lbs
- Specifically engineered for hazardous sites exposed to potentially explosive substances.
- Easy and safe to operate
- High speed lifting equipment
- Standard, fixed and flex handles for optimal ergonomics
- Lifting capacity: <270 kg
- Lifting speed: 0-1 m/s
- Handles: Standard, fixed or flex
- One hand or two hand grip
- Various mounting options
- Wide selection of tools
Hoist & Gripper
- Precision lifting with variable speed control.
- Easy to use, maneuvered with one hand.
- Gripping tools for handling all types of loads.
Vacuum Lifting Applications
What would you like to lift?
Drum Handling Vacuum Lifter
Lift drums, barrels, kegs or pails with little effort and great efficiency.
Container Vacuum Lifting
Handle one or multiple containers, making manual handling easy and efficient.
Crate Handling Vacuum Lifter
crate lifters that can lift, tilt and transport everything from meat to car components.
Sheet Vacuum Lifter
Need to rotate or tilt your sheets 180 degrees? No problem, our sheet lifters can be customized to meet your every need.
Glass Vacuum Lifter
Safely lift windows, glass sheets and other fragile goods. We offer systems designed to handle glass with great care and precision.
Home Appliance Vacuum Lifter
Lifting toilet seats, bath tubs or kitchen bench tops? We have lift systems for handling odd shapes and sizes.
About Our Vacuum Lift Suppliers:
TAWI & Vaculex
Since January 2020, TAWI is part of Piab group. Together with their colleagues at Piab, TAWI is building a strong ergonomic handling division, offering complete solutions for ergonomic lifting for customers worldwide. Vaculex (our principle supplier for the last 6 years) is also part of the Piab group. The two brands and product models have merged together and now supplied under the TAWI product range and brand. This has resulted in years of knowledge, refinement, as well as R&D, merging into an even more powerful brand and product range.
Piab is a global leader in lifting, gripping, and moving solutions for the automated world. We help our customers grow by providing products and smart solutions that transform their businesses through increased automation. Our customers are in just about every sector, including the food, automotive, logistics, e-commerce and pharmaceutical industries. We are proud of our 600+ employees who serve customers in almost 100 countries across the world, all who work together to create and innovate within the advancement and technological evolution of ergonomic lifting, automation and robotics.